- Walk through a super- mini project on Monday with Matt.
- Explore with data collectors, giving a short presentation on assigned day
- Experience a mini PBL during the summer seminar: Clearn Energy Project (Activities will be experienced in randomly assigned groups)
- Discuss how (Clean Energy Project) activities can be adapted to grade-level if appropriate
- Create a two week plan for a PBL project you can implement in your classroom (This work will be done in grade-band groups)
To create your PBL project you will have the
- Project Essentials Checklist
- Rubric for Project Design
- Content learned from reading the class text,
Project-Based Learning: Differentiating Instruction for the 21st Century by William Bender
In your grade-band groups, use these tools and your standards to integrate STEM content into a PBL unit!