Northeastern Nevada STEM Project
PBL Project Implementation:
- Design at least TWO PBL projects that integrate at least two STEM content elements. These projects should be about two weeks long.
- Create rubrics to assess student achievement during each PBL project.
- Collect student artifacts as evidence of student achievement.
- Implement one PBL during the Fall semester and the other during the Spring semester.
- Sign up for classroom observation for each PBL
- Write a reflection paper after each of the two PBL projects after implemented. This reflection must address the questions below:
- Summary of your project including:
- What was your project
- why you choose this project
- what standards the project addressed
- how the project involved authentic experiences for your students
- how your project addressed the seven essential elements of a PBL
- which STEM content areas were integrated into the project
- Reflection of your project:
- What went well and why
- What revisions are needed and why
- What did you learn about yourself as a teacher
- What did you learn about yourself as a learner
- What did you learn about your students
- How did your students grow as learners based on student achievement data (Be sure to include this data in your final paper to justify your comments)